Another fantastic item from Salvatore Angelotti. The Steel Queen Bed Frame with Black Finish is a winning addition to your bedroom, combining modern elegance with smart affordability. A sturdy steel construction gives you the durability you deserve, while a stylish powder-coated black finish provides a sophisticated but neutral look that will fit into a wide variety of existing decors. And the bed frame is easy to assemble with simple instructions included.
Designed for a queen-sized mattress (which is not included), the bed frame is designed in a classic yet contemporary style ready to complete your bedroom.
This item can be asembled in 10 mintues (assembly instructions provided) and takes up very little room when dissassembled and stored.
Simple and tasteful, and at a price that’s right, the Steel Queen Bed Frame with Black Finish is where style meets sweet dreams.
Features of the Steel Queen Bed Frame with Black Finish:
- Dimensions of frame: 153 x 203 x 30 cm (W x L x H)
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish in black
- Simple, modern design
- Easy to assemble; instructions included
- Post leg diameter: Ø38*1.0mm, height: 25cm
- Bed base crossbar: 30 x 40 x 1.00 mm
- Side Rail: 30 x 30 x 1.2mm
- Gross weight: 20.70kg
- Weight capacity approx 500kg (static loading conducted in factory)
- Designed for Standard Australian Sized Queen Mattress: 153 x 203 cm mattress
- PLEASE NOTE: Mattress arnd bedding are not included
1 x Queen Metal Bed Frame – Bedroom Furniture
COM Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.